This page has all the information from the Aberdeen Equalities Participation Network. Please scroll down for details of the next meeting, documents, links, and information from previous meetings. Any questions, please email email@example.com.
What it’s all about – Network Summary – aims and values (PDF)
Next Meeting: Thursday 30 November, 4:00-5:00pm.
Documents & Links
- Zoom Tips – an image showing what happens on different parts of the Zoom screen
- Community Directory – details of different community groups in Aberdeen
- Tips for Positive Engagement (PDF)
- Tips for Accessible and Welcoming Spaces (PDF)
- Checklist for Accessible and Welcoming Spaces (PDF)
- Aberdeen City Council Consultations Page – all the consultations the council is doing at the moment, on a range of different topics. There’s a lot of information! If you want, you can respond to any relevant consultations, share with your communities, etc – but you don’t have to. Please let email firstname.lastname@example.org if you think we should discuss any of these at future meetings.
- Ongoing list of issues raised at EPN meetings, plus follow-up (coming soon)
- Bulletins and Newsletters from Other Organisations (coming soon)
Notes & Information from Previous Meetings
29 September 2022: instead of a regular meeting, EPN members were invited to an event with Police Scotland on reporting hate crime.
24 June 2021: City Centre Masterplan. Spotlight: Aberdeen Women’s Alliance.