This page has all the information from the Aberdeen Equality Participation Network. Please scroll down for details of the next meeting, documents, links, and information from previous meetings. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01224 576791.
Next Meeting: Thursday 28 October September
Topic: What makes for an accessible and welcoming space?
Documents & Links
- Network Summary – aims and values (PDF)
- Zoom Tips – an image showing what happens on different parts of the Zoom screen
- Community Directory – details of different community groups in Aberdeen
- Tips for Positive Engagement (PDF)
- Aberdeen City Council Consultations Page – all the consultations the council is doing at the moment, on a range of different topics. There’s a lot of information! If you want, you can respond to any relevant consultations, share with your communities, etc – but you don’t have to. Please let email email@example.com if you think we should discuss any of these at future meetings.
Notes, Documents & Recordings from Previous Meetings
- 30 September 2021 – EPN members attended an event by Community Planning Aberdeen. Video / Slides (PDF)
- 26 August 2021 – notes (PDF)
- 24 June 2021 – notes (PDF) / presentation on City Centre Masterplan (PDF)
- June 2021 – recording of ‘spotlight’ session – Aberdeen Women’s Alliance (YouTube)
- June 2021 – recording of City Centre Masterplan discussion (YouTube)
- June 2021 – Follow-up from May meeting – update on ACC Services (PDF)
- 27 May 2021 – notes (PDF) / presentation on accessing ACC services (PDF)
- 29 April 2021 – notes (PDF)
- 24 March 2021 – notes (PDF)
- 18 February 2021 – notes (PDF)