GREC’s annual Anne Frank Awards celebrate the work done by young people to promote Equality and Human Rights, in their schools and wider communities. Sadly the Awards were cancelled for 2020, but you can see two of the 2021 entries here.
There are many ways that schools can take part. To give a few examples, pupils may:
- Celebrate anniversaries and organise events;
- Research historical events and present their findings;
- Engage in peer education or anti-bullying campaigns;
- Conduct social research projects among peers and the wider community;
- Produce artwork, poetry, drama, short films, comic strips or songs;
- Create projects covering any topic relating to Equality and Human Rights.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.