The In-Trans Service has provided interpreting and translation services in Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire and Moray area for over ten years.
- The highest qualiﬁed Interpreters & Translators
- A targeted recruitment process which identiﬁes the highest qualiﬁed candidates
- A thorough initial assessment (aligned with the DPSI assessment rules) which guarantees a very high standard of service delivery
- Translators with a DPSI in Law or Health
- A streamlined administration process from the initial booking stage, through to invoicing
- A commitment to ensuring conﬁdentiality and the maintenance of appropriate boundaries between interpreters and clients
- Specialist training opportunities to ensure our interpreters are equipped to deal with challenging circumstances
- A commitment to take bookings Monday-Friday 10am until 4.30pm
- An equalities-centred approach which ensures clients & customers are treated with dignity, fairness and respect
- A commitment to, whenever possible, provide interpreters for last minute appointments
- Special rates for charities / the Third Sector
- Special rates for longer appointments and documents
For more information or a FREE QUOTE contact: email@example.com or 01224 576795
Upload your document to receive a FREE QUOTE for your translation.