There appears to be very little relevant data in this area. Other potential indicators to support future analysis may come from Home Office records, local surveys, or qualitative interviews, including:
- Access to – and utilisation of – legal and welfare benefits advice by ethnic minorities compared with the general population.
- Ethnic minority communities’ reported sense of equity in accessing services and entitlements.
- Rates of application for citizenship by ethnic minorities and refugees.
- Acceptance rate of family reunion applications by refugees.
- Proportion of ethnic minorities involved in political party or trade union in past 12 months (compared with general population).
Data Source: , .
Category: Missing Data
Topics: Citizenship Participation