The GREC Anne Frank Awards celebrate and recognise the work done by young people to promote Equality and Human Rights.
Entries for the 2019 GREC Anne Frank Awards are now open – the deadline is 17 May 2019. All entrants will be invited to a ceremony in June 2019, awarded certificates, and given the chance to present their work to their peers.
There are many ways that schools can take part. To give a few examples, pupils may:
- Celebrate anniversaries and organise events;
- Research historical events and present their findings;
- Engage in peer education or anti-bullying campaigns;
- Conduct social research projects among peers and the wider community;
- Produce artwork, poetry, drama, short films, comic strips or songs;
- Create projects covering any topic relating to Equality and Human Rights.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org